The PUNISHER Car
May 18, 2011
Built for and used in the movie "THE PUNISHER" (2004) by Lions Gate Films, starring Tom Jane and John Travolta.
One of five (5) identical GTO stunt cars prepared for the movie.
One (1) of the two (2) running and driving cars remaining.
The "Hero" Stunt Car #2 used for the important movie shots
· 350 HP, Pontiac 400 c.i. motor
· Edelbrock intake and carburetor
· 3 speed manual transmission w/ HURST shifter
· Lakewood scatter shield
· Richmond posi rear
· Goodyear RSA radials on 15x7 rally II wheels
· Front disc brakes w/ on dash line lock
· Aluminized dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
· Suspension components - tubular upper control arms
Fox shocks F & R, new rear coil springs
New square tube upper and lower
control arms on the rear axle
Movie special effects components - Bullet proof shielding (aluminum) for the windshield and side glass, aluminum interior panels, roll cage and wiring for bullet effects in the decklid, doors, fenders, custom dashboard, re-enforced frame and chassis, fuel cell.